5 Examples of Abandoned Cart Emails to recover sales

Lets get phone number list talk.
Alisha

5 Examples of Abandoned Cart Emails to recover sales

Post by Alisha »

You would be surprised at the number of businesses that do not have the abandoned cart email sequence active, and are therefore losing almost 68% of sales. Yes, 68%... the statistics say so. What's more, to write this post it has cost me sweat and tears to find good examples to show you, since I have subscribed and added a multitude of products to carts with different brands and then not receive a single email. A shame. For this reason, with this article I want to not only inspire you, but also encourage you to take these emails into account to both recover purchases that have not been made, and to retain customers who have already purchased from you and could do so again.

We are going to see 5 examples of abandoned cart emails from different brands. You may also like: 11 Examples of Successful Email Marketing Campaigns How to make a complete Digital Marketing Plan step Australia Phone Number Data by step The best options to specialize in Digital Marketing FREE AND LIVE EVENT DSM ADVERTISING JANUARY 31 AND FEBRUARY 1 16 presentations 10 hours of training ACCESS IMMEDIATELY Index of contents What is an abandoned cart email? Abandoned Cart Email Examples What do you think of these abandoned cart email examples? What is an abandoned cart email? The abandoned cart email is an email that we send to our database when an item is left.

Such as the sales page of a service or training program. The fact is that the objective of this email is to re-engage the undecided to finish converting them into customers. Refute the latest objections, use items of urgency and give some incentive for the person to complete the purchase. Abandoned Cart Email Examples We are going to see 5 examples of abandoned cart emails and analyze how they are set up and what makes them so effective. Altafit Abandoned Cart Email As a first example of an abandoned cart email I show you Altafit, the low cost gym franchise. Interesting things about this email: Personalize the message with the name of the person and refers.