Vegetables Done Food Waste Bins With the Goal of Wanting City

Lets get phone number list talk.
mousumi10

Vegetables Done Food Waste Bins With the Goal of Wanting City

Post by mousumi10 »

It started when I quit my job. We want a safe food space. and then have a good environment Before making Done vegetables, we started from making a food production area. It turned out that the soil in the area was very bad. We also thought of how we could have good soil that could generate food for us without any expense. Because our dreams and goals rely on ourselves. Nita-Manita Wiwatsetthachai Done vegetable co-founder tells about the beginning of the establishment of a compost bin from food waste. with B-Onsuang Butnak vegetables done It's not just Nita and Bee's goals that want to rely on themselves.

The couple also has the goal that Done vegetables will make city people live happily with nature and nature will not be destroyed as well. We use waste management as a tool to connect stories South Korea Phone Number List and lead to this goal. Nita started the conversation with a confident and bright voice. Go back three years ago The beginning of Done vegetables Nita recalled that after leaving work She needed an area for food production or agriculture, but the soil in that area was rather poor. Therefore, it is the first question that Nita intends to find the answer to. How can she do that without buying soil or building extra expenses? After attending a training course, searching for information and cultivating self-knowledge for a while.

Fruits and vegetables are what people use to nourish the soil. vegetables are done “First of all, we collect waste from the market near the area where we produce food and ferment it every day. When we started doing it, we started to get into trouble when we didn't take these food scraps. The person who kept it for him called and said that if he didn't come to pick him up, he had to throw away food scraps. We felt regret and wondered why we had brought the garbage, but people still looked at the garbage in the same way. It is something that I want to leave behind.” And this is Nita's next problem which eventually leads to Done vegetables.