Examples of Successful Advertising Campaigns to

Lets get phone number list talk.
Alisha

Examples of Successful Advertising Campaigns to

Post by Alisha »

Advertising has been around for most of our lives. And it is that whenever there is something to sell (which will always be), there will be advertising campaigns. Only that the market has been advancing and with it, the way in which we advertise ourselves. Advertising has evolved and although the online strategy is now predominating, it is still important to impact in different ways and places to achieve more visibility and sales. In this post I am going to explain 4 examples of advertising campaigns that seem really good to me , and that combine different channels and advertising formats. They may not be the best ad campaigns in human history, but I think you'll learn a lot from them.

There is a lot of girl. I will tell you how successful they are and I will give you some advice so that you can work on your advertising strategy so that you get better results. Let's go there! You may also like: How Google Ads Spain Phone Number Data works step by step Tips Advertising on Twitter: What it is and how to make effective ads [Tips] How to advertise on Instagram and create effective ads Guide Index of contents Examples of Advertising Campaigns Tips for your Advertising Campaigns to be successful What do you think of these examples of advertising campaigns? Examples of Advertising Campaigns We are going to analyze one by one what I consider to be the best advertising campaigns until recently.

Netflix Advertising Campaign with La Casa de Papel Actually, Netflix has a brutal advertising strategy for any series or movie that it includes in its catalog. The launches are worked hard and each time they are surpassed more. But what they have done with the last season of "La Casa de Papel" has especially caught my attention. As you know, the last season of the series was divided into two parts, and the fans were running out of nails with so much expectation and need to know the end. Shortly before the second part was released, Netflix hit it off with the advertising campaign that I'm going to show you. Of course, they prioritized offline promotion over online.