The average increase overall between

Discussion about SS forum.
egyptmailing33

The average increase overall between

Post by egyptmailing33 »

And this is one of the strongest reasons for the need to create “information gain SEO content.” After his year-long analysis of 250 B2B websites, Tom Shapiro of Stratabeat reports that "B2B SaaS websites that conducted original research tended to increase Google Top 10 organic ranking keywords. January 2023 and January 2024 was 25.1%." And that study was completed before March 2024 Google algorithm updates—across the SEO industry, we're hearing that Google continues to reward content that includes original research. (See more insights from the Stratabeat study in Tom's Clearscope webinar session.) Generative AI has changed search marketing forever, and many of us have been able to coast through repeatable pillar + cluster strategy templates and consensus content articles for far too long.

It's time to invest in new Aruba Email List information. I remember in 2022-2023 when ChatGPT had its initial heyday. I was discussing the phenomenon with my supervisors (at another role before Clearscope) about how we were going to have to pivot our strategy quickly to accommodate AI being incorporated into search. I was met with graciousness and a valid: Well, it will take consumers some time to catch up to playing around with this technology so let’s not rush. But something that I understood from listening to other SEO experts is that AI was likely going to be incorporated into search functions soon—whether general consumers or late adopters were ready for it. And it was.

At lightning speed. So if you’re reading this and your SEO or content pro is asking you to pivot from creating: Majority skyscraper content Baseline consensus content Copycat content similar to your competitors Well, they’re right. And if they’re advising you to invest in primary research, customer and expert interviews, case studies, cleaning up your site structure and user experience (UX), and a deep refresh of your existing content library, well… They’re right about that, too. LEARN MORE: How unique user-generated content can help you win SGE Your SGE optimization framework How to add information gain to your SEO content #4: Fresh insight can organically earn your site backlinks Information gain content can help you earn links, because when you're creating new insight from fresh perspectives and searchers cannot find that unique information elsewhere, what’s left to do but link to your content? And who doesn’t love a well-earned, organic backlink that requires zero outreach? (Me! I do!) There are challenges here, especially if your information is shared and isn’t correctly attributed, which we’ll discuss in the detailed 3-part plan on How to add information gain to your content.