3 Quick Ways to Perk Up Your Email Marketing Efforts

Lets get phone number list talk.
Jannat12

3 Quick Ways to Perk Up Your Email Marketing Efforts

Post by Jannat12 »

At a recent social media marketing conference I attended, I was surprised to hear one particular topic kept coming up over and over again, in almost every session I attended. It wasn’t Google+. It wasn’t Pinterest. It wasn’t Instagram. It was email marketing. Yep. At a major social media marketing conference — where one might assume we’d be focusing on social networking trends — we were talking about how to get more subscribers to our email mailing lists. Of course, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ got lots of attention, too. But the central message was clear — email is still important, it’s not going away anytime soon, and you need to make sure you’re still giving list-building the attention it deserves. This shouldn’t surprise you.

We’ve talked about Phone Number List email marketing again and again here at Copyblogger. But we’re always looking for new ways to organically grow our lists, send out great content, and gain the trust of our current subscribers. So here are three quick ways to keep things fresh while you’re refocusing your energies on email marketing. 1. Create a dedicated subscribe page You already know how important it is to have an opt-in form on your site. But if you need to email a link to a potential subscriber, and you have to go through a verbal game of Twister to describe how to subscribe, that’s not good. It’s awkward and annoying to have to say to a potential client, “To subscribe to my list, go to my home page and put your name and email address in that little box in the right sidebar. Yes, that’s the one. It’s the box that says ‘Get free stuff here!'” With a dedicated subscribe page, you can send the person a link to the page, and you’re done. No dancing around, no weird descriptions, no awkwardness. When you use a dedicated subscribe page, you’ve also got a lot more space to explain all the great benefits people will get when they join your list.

Take your time, add a couple of compelling bullet-points, and break out your best copywriting skills. Once you’ve got a great page published, you can use the link in all kinds of places — on your Twitter profile, Facebook Page bio, business card, or Pinterest pins. The possibilities are endless. Copyblogger’s subscribe page details the benefits you’ll get with your sign-up, with clear calls to action. It works. Dedicated subscribe pages mean more subscribers — so create one today, and link to it anytime you want to steer someone toward your mailing list.