What Kind of Content Does Google Really Like

Lets get phone number list talk.
joharahman

What Kind of Content Does Google Really Like

Post by joharahman »

Have made dozens of articles, implemented on-page and off-page seo, but your website is not yet on page 1 of Google. This makes you wonder what kind of content Google actually likes? (In order to be on page 1 of Google). Actually, Google has quality guidelines that can help you create quality content according to what Google recommends. Google's algorithm is now very smart, Google can know which website is on page 1 but the content is irrelevant or not what the visitor wants. Slowly, the content will drop in ranking, even the worst, if indicated using blackhat techniques, will be immediately subject to deindex by Google. Therefore you have to create relevant content.

The quality guidelines above can be said to be the clues that Google provides based on the data they have from most of their visitors. Therefore, I will discuss all the South Korea Phone Number List clues above in full below. What kind of content is needed by visitors? So Google can now know in each keyword what content visitors actually need. For example, if you type on Google with the keyword: "How to get money from blogs". Then obviously what you need is content in the form of articles that discuss in detail about the topic. But things are different if you type in the keyword: "Buy a racing suit". Obviously what you want is a website that sells or provides racing suit products. According to Google itself, there are 3 types of keywords.

Navigation Transaction Information a. navigational For navigational keywords are keywords that most searchers want information about a location. For example, if you type on Google “Website Development Services Nearby”, various agencies will appear that have website creation services closest to your location. How to deal with this? If you have a product website, try to optimize the local SEO of your website. The most basic you can register your business on Google My Business. That way Google can know where your business is located. So if at any time someone is looking for your product by typing in the keywords above, then your website and Google My Business will appear at the top.