Building An Opt In Email List - The Right Mindset Is Key

Discussion about SS forum.
sonaliafrin

Building An Opt In Email List - The Right Mindset Is Key

Post by sonaliafrin »

If you want to have a successful Internet business or any business, their are lots of tasks and responsibilities that need to be done to achieve your goals. Of all the things you do... what do you think would be your most important task? Well... in my opinion that would be building an opt in email list. There's nothing more important to ensure long-term success and really have the ability to maximize your earning potential while at the same time reducing the amount of work time. Ask anybody that is doing this successfully and I'm sure they will readily agree.So you've decided that's what you are going to do to, so you do your home work and learn every technique about building an opt in email list that you can think of doing. After all the effort, you still find yourself scratching your head, because maybe you built a list, but you're not making any money from that list.

In fact you might even be losing money, because of all the expenses to building an opt in Email List and maintain that list is more than the profits that you bring in from it.Well you keep saying to yourself that everybody says, "The money is in the list", but you are just shaking your head saying this is bull and doesn't work. So you give up on the idea of building an opt in email list and go on to other things.Please.....don't give up on it cause there's hope. It might seem to you like an impossibility, but having and building a targeted email list is a crucial part of your business success. Just roll up your sleeves and really learn how to do it and do it right. If you're persistent, you will be able to do it and you'll be really glad you did.So what are the challenges holding you back from building an opt in email list? I'm sure you're already aware that there are many factors that are involved in successfully building an opt in email list and then monetizing it correctly.

Others have written whole courses and books on the details of this subject, but for the purposes of this article, I'm going to explain how you should be thinking even before you use any list building techniques. If you don't have these certain approaches, when building an opt in email list, all the techniques in the world won't help you.What I'm starting to talk about is really the foundation for building an opt in email list. We can call it a mindset or the attitude you have when actively building and monetizing your list. There are 3 foundational mindsets that you need to have to really make a go at building targeted email list.1-Focus on quality and not just quantity.It might take more effort and thought to methodically attract and add quality subscribers to your list, but it is worth every ounce of sweat to building an opt in email list that's responsive.

Have the mindset of only attracting quality. You may have a smaller list, but even a small highly responsive list will outperform a much larger low quality list any day of the week.But of course building quality requires more effort and expertise than just building an opt in email list with anyone on that list. I'm not going to go into detail of the hows of building as much as sticking with the foundation or mindset for having a targeted email list.2-A second mindset is talking to each person on your list on a one to one basis. Many people make the mistake of communicating on a mass scale as if they were in front of a huge group of people giving a speech. Try not to take this approach Just be personable and when you are writing an email you are writing it for just one person.