Opposition leader Alexei Navalny conducted

Discussion about SS forum.
Sha704fikr

Opposition leader Alexei Navalny conducted

Post by Sha704fikr »

The speed at which thoughts change. Supporters of liberal an experiment. They conducted a series of four online surveys. This study is not representative because the politicized public on the Internet differs significantly from a statistically consistent sample at the national level. Yet it shows a rapid change in attitudes. If only 10% of survey participants called Russia an aggressor on May 1st, then just a week later on May 1st, 20% of respondents said so.

Same answer. In contrast, the number of people who believe Russia's mission in Ukraine is liberating fell from But by July, the proportion of people who blamed Russia for the conflict on July 1 had increased to 20%. At the sa Job Function Email List me time, the number of people condemning the West or all parties has barely fallen, while the number of people who think Ukraine is to blame is also very low. On the other hand, the number of people who believe that the economic consequences of the current events will be catastrophic for Russia has doubled. In the history of our public opinion research service i.

We have never seen such dynamic public opinion. Russian attitudes have changed dramatically in just a few days of war, poll organizers write. There have been instances in the past two weeks of people changing their minds. Communist Duma deputy Mikhail Matveyev's vote to recognize the sovereignty of the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic, two Russian-speaking territories in eastern Ukraine, became one of the symbols of this painful awakening. I voted for peace. rather than war. I.